Casenet is a case management system that handles records, including dock entries, judgment, charges, and more. These records are related to cases of Missouri state court, and Casenet is an attempt to make the judicial system more public. People can access these records from the official Missouri court website to redirect the user to the Casenet link.
Casenet has a range of records and information for the public to access, such as:
- Litigant Name Search
- Filling Date Search
- Case Number Search
- Scheduled Hearings or Trials Search
- Judgment Index Search
MO Casenet – Litigant Name Search
A person can access records of cases in Missouri State by using the Litigant Name Search option. In Litigant Name Search, searching parties can use the last name of the Litigant. A Litigant is usually referred to as a person or a business party to the lawsuit. A Judge or an Attorney presiding over the case cannot be included under the Litigant Name tag.
To use the Litigant Name Lookup method, the requesting party must enter the Litigant’s last name. The Last name has to be accompanied by the court name where they want to search for the case.
It is preferred if the requesting party is well aware of the first or middle name of the case or Litigant and the year in which the case took place. This helps the system narrow down the search result to specific cases and sort them according to the requirements.
How to Search Litigation Name at Missouri Court Portal courts.mo.gov
- Got to the official website of Casenet: www.courts.mo.gov.
- Under Litigation Name search, the requesting party will have to search criteria for cases and the last name of the Litigant under the Required Information section. People also have the option to check the “include Alias Information” option for further details of Aliases.
- Casenet has a section for optional information as well. Requesting party can include the First name and Middle name of the Litigant along with the Case Type and Year the case was filed. This helps in narrowing down search results for the system.
- Once all the information has been added, a person can instantly select the “Find” option and get their desired results.
- The Litigation Name Search Page also can help search with Municipal Division or Ordinance Court Information for further details in the case history.
After a requesting party has filed for the search, relevant search results related to the case number, Litigant Name, and case history are displayed on the page. The requesting party can search within the results and get the desired information easily without much hassle.